Visions, Botanische- en Reklamefotografie B.V. (hereinafter also referred to as: Visions) is responsible for the processing of personal data as set out in this Privacy Statement.
Visions will handle personal data in a secure manner and respects the privacy of data subjects. We adhere to the following basic principles:
- Personal data is processed carefully and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Personal data is only processed for specific, explicitly described and legitimate purposes and principles.
- Only the minimum amount of personal data required for the pre-defined purpose is processed. Where possible, less or no personal data is processed.
- Personal data is not retained for longer than is required (see “Retention of personal data”). The retention of personal data can be necessary in order to allow us to perform our duties properly or to comply with legal obligations.
- We handle personal data confidentially and with due care. For example, personal data is only processed for the purpose for which the personal data was gathered (see “Purpose and principles of data processing”). In addition, we ensure that there is an appropriate level of personal data protection.
- In the event of collaboration with external parties which involves the processing of personal data, we make agreements about the requirements that data exchange must comply with (see “Transmission to third parties”).
- Personal data is not sold to third parties (see “Transmission to third parties”). Personal data is only shared with third parties if this is necessary for contract performance or for compliance with a legal obligation. To ensure the same level of protection and confidentiality in relation to your personal data, we conclude processor agreements with organisations that process personal data on our behalf.
- Infringement of private life is minimised as far as possible in order to achieve the purpose for which the personal data is processed.
- The infringement of the interests of a data subject may not be disproportionate to the purpose to be served via the processing.
- Your rights are guaranteed (see “Your rights”).
Personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address details
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Citizen Service Number (BSN)
- Photograph (portrait)
- Country of origin
- IP address
Purposes and principles of data processing
Visions will process your personal data:
- because you make use of our service, because you have provided this data yourself and/or to inform you. For example, you can provide us with your contact details if you want to communicate with us, if you want to obtain more information about our service, if you subscribe to our newsletter or if you wish to apply for a job within our organisation;
- if you register with Visions as a (photographic) model you will also be sending photographs to us. These photographs are necessary for assessing whether we have an assignment for you;
- within the framework of using and managing its website, for example to record the number of visitors during a specific period, the countries in which our visitors are based and which pages are viewed the most. Visions can record your IP address for this purpose. Visions will also record the type of browser you use to access its website in order to adapt the facilities and functions to your devices. The information obtained is the property of Visions;
- in order to conduct studies and to perform analyses, with the aim of improving our website and our services.
Visions must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. Visions processes your personal data on the basis of processing principles such as contract performance, on the basis of a legal obligation, on the basis of legitimate interests of Visions or on the basis of your permission.
In the case of Visions’ legitimate interests we shall not unduly harm your interests or basic rights and basic freedoms. In that case, you have the right at all times – for reasons relating to your specific situation – to object to the processing of your personal data (see “Your rights”).
In the case of permission, you have the right to withdraw this at any time.
Your privacy is respected by all of our staff. The information and personal data is handled confidentially, including by third parties who are responsible for the security of your data storage, and this information and personal data is not used for purposes other than those stated.
As part of its “Analytics” service, Google also places cookies via our website. We use this service for keeping up to date and for receiving reports about how visitors use our website. Google can share this information with third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or insofar as these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Visions has no control over this.
With your permission we also place a "tracking" cookie (of ourselves) on your device, which can be requested when you visit a website from our network. This allows us to know that you have been on other website(s) from our network. The resulting profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address, etc., but only serves to match advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant as possible for you. You can disable these tracking cookies via your browser. The way in which differs per browser, please consult the help function of your browser. You can also set your browser to completely refrain from receiving cookies, but this is a limitation in the user experience of the website.
Transmission to third parties
Visions does not sell, rent or lease lists of candidates to third parties. Visions shall never disclose your personal data without prior notification, except when it is obliged to do so under law or if we believe - in good faith - that such an action is necessary in order to:
- comply with a legal request; or
- protect or defend the rights or property of Visions; or
- act under urgent circumstances in order to protect the personal safety of Visions’ users or the public.
In some cases, the personal data you provide can be processed by third parties. For example, Visions can engage a supplier to undertake administrative and operational work in order to support our relationship with you. These suppliers are bound by contractual and other legal obligations to handle your personal data confidentially and to respect your privacy. They therefore only have access to the personal data they require for performing their work. If we are obliged to do so, we shall conclude a processor agreement with these third parties.
Retention of personal data
The basic principle for the retention of personal data is that all data will not be stored for longer than is required. Visions does not therefore retain personal data for longer than is strictly required in order to fulfil the purpose for which the data is gathered. An exception to this is data that we have to retain for longer periods because we are legally obliged to do so.
Protection of personal data
Visions ensures appropriate organisational, technical and physical protection of your personal data. Visions stores your personal data in a controlled environment, which is protected against unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
Amongst other things, you have the right to information, the right of inspection and rectification, the right of deletion, the right of restricted processing, the right to object and the right to data portability (the right to ask for your personal data that we process to be transferred to you or to another organisation).
If you wish to exercise your rights please send a detailed request to email@example.com. To be certain that the request for inspection has been made by you, we kindly ask that you send a copy of your proof of identity with your request. Please make sure that you black out the passport photograph, the MRZ (Machine Readable Zone, with the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), the passport number and the Citizen Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. Visions will respond to your request as soon as possible, though in any event within four weeks.
Visions will always do its very best to grant your request however this is not always possible, for example if we are legally obliged to retain certain data.
Finally, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority at any time (www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl).
Changes to the Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement can be changed. Visions will occasionally update the Privacy Statement in order to reflect business and client feedback. Visions recommends that you read this Privacy Statement periodically in order to continue to be aware of the way in which Visions protects your information.
If you believe that Visions has acted in conflict with this Privacy Statement then please contact D. Witteman via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +31 (0)252-830063.
Visions, Botanische- en Reklamefotografie B.V.
Meer en Duin 66
2163 HC Lisse, The Netherlands
This website is the property of Visions. Access to and use of this website is subject to this Disclaimer and the Privacy Statement. By using the website the user accepts the terms and conditions as set out in the Visions’ Disclaimer and Privacy Statement.
The information on this website has been produced under the responsibility of Visions. Visions takes the greatest possible care with regard to the reliability and actuality of the information on its website. However, Visions is unable to guarantee that the information on this website is correct and/or complete and/or remains correct and/or complete. No rights can therefore be derived from the content of this website.
Visions is not liable for loss resulting from inaccuracies or incompleteness in the information offered, or for loss resulting from problems caused by, or inherent to the sharing of information via the Internet, such as faults, interruptions, errors or delays in the provision of information or services by Visions, or in respect of information provided by you to Visions via the Visions’ website or via other electronic means.
The information on this website is also intended to provide general information to interested parties. This information cannot be regarded in any way whatsoever as a replacement for professional advice. Visions also accepts no liability for any loss suffered as a result of using the data and/or information provided by or on behalf of Visions via this website. Visions accepts no responsibility and/or liability for the content of websites that are linked to this website via a hyperlink or otherwise.
Visions does not guarantee that e-mails or other electronic communications sent to Visions will be received and processed in a timely manner and it accepts no liability for the consequences of no receipt or processing or late receipt or processing. Furthermore, Visions accepts no liability whatsoever for the interception or misuse by third parties of electronic communications.
Visions is the rights holder (including copyrights, domain names, trademark rights, patents or other intellectual property rights) with regard to all of the information offered on this website. Without the prior written permission of Visions you are prohibited from copying, downloading, sharing or duplicating the information contained in this website.
All of the content that can be consulted via the website, including though not limited to texts, audio and visual material, images, software, designs, trademarks, logos and any other information and databases, is subject to the intellectual property rights vested in Visions, its licensors and/or its partners. You may only use this content for the purpose of using the website and the services offered via the website. Without the explicit prior written permission of Visions you may not use the content for other purposes, including though not limited to duplication and/or disclose of the content to or sharing it with third parties, whether or not for commercial purposes, unless such is permitted under mandatory law.